Τρίτη, Σεπτεμβρίου 05, 2006

ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟ 29


…Δειτε το Inside Man , ...{σκηνοθεσια Spike Lee}

{Αρχη…:}

“My name is Dalton Russell , and pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and never repeat myself.

I told you my name, that's the Who.

The Where can most readily be described as a prison cell. But there is a vast difference from being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison.

The What is easy, recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery, that's also the When.

As for the Why, beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can.

Which leaves us only with the How , and therein , as the bard tells us , lies the rub.”


{Τελος...:}

“I'm no martyr. I did it for the money.

But it's not worth much if you can't face yourself in the mirror. Respect is the ultimate currency.

I was stealing from a man who traded his away for a few dollars.
And then he tried to wash away his guilt.
Drown it in a lifetime of good deeds and a sea of respectability. It almost worked, too.

But inevitably, the further you run from your sins, the more exhausted you are when they catch up to you.
And they do. Certain. It will not fail.”

Υ.Γ....συγχρονος ηρωας για συγχρονους πιστους...

1 Comments:

Blogger Durden_Alie said...

Things to remember...

Dalton Russell: Soon I'm gonna be sucking down pina coladas in a hot tub with six girls named Amber and Tiffany.

Keith Frazier: No, it's more like in the shower with two guys named Jamal and Jesus... and here's the bad news; that thing you're sucking on? It's not a pina colada!

και...

Mayor: You're a magnificent cunt.

Madeliene White: [laughs once quietly] Thank you.

.....απλά καταπληκτική...

Πέμπτη, 07 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2006  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Free Web Counter